Summit Nutritionals International, Inc of New Jersey is victorious in their legal battle against Sioux Pharm, Inc of Sioux Center, Iowa. As of October 2, 2015, Dr. Allan Kramer, President of Sioux Pharm, Inc, has formally withdrawn all claims made against Summit Nutritionals International in Case No. LACV 023704 in the Distict Court in and for Woodbury County, Iowa.
In addition, Sioux Pharm retracts all allegations made against Summit Nutritionals International.
For more information regarding the recent victory of Summit Nutritionals against Sioux Pharm, please visit the following links.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Frivolous Lawsuit
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids. If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself,..."
- "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..."
- "Used capzasinhp and left burn marks after applying it. Never had issues before..."
- "I have a 1999 Fleetwood Discovery. Its a very popular layout. I have a Freightliner Chassis under me. Its commercial midium range bus chassis. Ive had minor roof leak..."
- "Sold windows by a rep named Lazlo who claims he makes over 100k per year- Too much information. Upon our installation we were given entirely different storm doors than..."
- "I did not have a choice when I bought my house 8 years ago as to who supplied my propane. But from the start it's been a horrible experience dealing..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."